What do you think this is a dress rehersal?

“The real fun of life is in overcoming obstacles while still happily hoping everything will work out. … "

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother Hearts

Today in church, one woman talked about all of the women who have influenced her . . . and their mother hearts. I loved that idea, and so I thought today I wanted to put up pictures of just of a few women with mother hearts that have influenced me. My mother first and then so many others . . . Thank you for teaching me how to have a mother heart!

"Every girl and woman who makes and keeps sacred covenants can have a mother heart. There is no limit to what a woman with a mother heart can accomplish. Righteous women have changed the course of history and will continue to do so, and their influence will spread and grow exponentially throughout the eternities." Julie B. Beck








2 comments:

  1. Andrea, you are one of the best people I know! I'm so happy I stumbled across your blog tonight!

    ReplyDelete