What do you think this is a dress rehersal?

“The real fun of life is in overcoming obstacles while still happily hoping everything will work out. … "

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rain

I'm all out of inspiration to write anything on my blog . . . I skipped a day yesterday hoping to get creative, but instead I found myself waiting until the very last minute tonight hoping for some sort or inspiration. Instead, I'm typing about my lack of it.
Perhaps in some ways its a blessing to have such an ordinary life. Its raining outside now - and I love the sound - soothing. I have a bunch of beads spread across my bed, I've celebrating my new found free time making jewelry and writing to do lists so that I can actually be busy tomorrow. Its a great life. In the meantime its amazing how things really do take care of themselves . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment