What do you think this is a dress rehersal?

“The real fun of life is in overcoming obstacles while still happily hoping everything will work out. … "

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

There's just two things that money can't buy . . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etuszlplwpg&feature=related

Tonight I ate a huge juicy red tomato, I bought at an Amish market today. Juice and seeds squirted out and dripped down my arm and I remembered how I used to spend the summer eating garden tomatoes and reading Little Women. Life was good, and it still is.
After an icky restless night last night because of a day of things not turning out quite how I had hoped , and feeling a little disillusioned things in general, I woke up to summer and Amish markets, farmers tans and home grown tomatoes. And something about all of it, made me realized how lucky I am. "There's just two things that money can't buy and that's true love and home grown tomatoes." Eating my home grown tomato, I thought of all the people I love and that love me . . . and I figure life is pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment