What do you think this is a dress rehersal?

“The real fun of life is in overcoming obstacles while still happily hoping everything will work out. … "

Thursday, April 15, 2010

All in a day

Its been a good day. Its amazing how sleeping at night makes you feel human.
Life has been full of little coincidences today that made me appreciate people.
I gave a ride to a girl in the parking lot who couldn't get her car started and we struck up a conversation about our churches and what we believed in. She's Russian Baptist . . I didn't even know there were Russian Baptists. I couldn't help but think how glad I was the one to have walked by her and not someone else. She was so excited to tell me about her beliefs, it made me happy.

Then I found out that my statistics teacher was a high school drop out! How refreshing, really he's the best statistics teacher I've ever had and I can't help but admire what came between dropping out of high school and becoming one of Penn State's tops statistics professors. Today he compared regression analysis to making cookies and he brought the ingredients to show us. Nice.

There's a sunset out tonight, I am human and people are good. How can I not love life?

2 comments:

  1. HA!!! I had no idea you had a blog...I'm such a bad friend! So sorry.
    but as I read it, I know and re-remember why it is that I love you so much! I'm so proud of you and so happy to be your friend!!! Life IS good. Te quiero

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely not a bad friend I just started this so you don't need to feel bad! Besides I love your blog . . . just wanted to be as amazing as you!

    ReplyDelete