What do you think this is a dress rehersal?

“The real fun of life is in overcoming obstacles while still happily hoping everything will work out. … "

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another Ordinary Miracle Today

After an all nighter last night, in a frantic rush to turn in my final project on time I peeled my eyes open to see what all the hammering was about . . . oh yes a pair of legs and a ladder right outside my window! Really - sometimes I do wish life would prepare you for these things. Taking it as a sign that I should try to sleep during normal hours (that being at night and not during the day) I got up! Life lesson learned, there's no such thing as catching up. . . perhaps that's why I still haven't gone to bed yet!

Despite that fact however, I am victorious after a sleepless night - final project is done, I made at least a somewhat coherent presentation in class and saved myself in the nick of time from yet another parking ticket! (He said he'd only give me a warning this time - now really I thought only policemen and parents had that authority, but I'm not complaining)

After all, really its just another day . . . no its another ordinary miracle day. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urv7tyeJ7qE

1 comment: