What do you think this is a dress rehersal?

“The real fun of life is in overcoming obstacles while still happily hoping everything will work out. … "

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday

So my friend has a woman that works in his building that seems to have an alliteration for everyday. Today is thankful Thursday and I'm feelin' it!
I don't even know exactly why I'm so happy, or life seems so good, sometimes its nice to be happy for no reason. It feels healthy to not have happiness connected to anyone thing. Just me. It makes so many things good. For example, tonight while I'm blogging I'm eating all of raisins out of my raisin bran . . . I was really craving something sweet. But I love that I can and no one will complain. What a life.
When you come to visit I promise to let you eat the raisin out of my raisin bran anytime you want! I can't wait to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment